Sunday, November 29, 2015

Breakfast at JChristopher's

Bob & I have started going to Breakfast or should I say Brunch on Sat mornings after he gets out from playing racquet ball at LAFitness. We have been going to the city area of Woodstock Ga and eating outside if the weather permits. Today, Nov 28, 2016 was one of those unusually beautiful fall days in Georgia that welcomed us to the outside dining experience. Mine and Bobs favorite breakfast dish is the triditional which includes eggs, bacon, grits and bread and Bob always substitutes a pancake for his bread. Today was such a warm & sunny day and as I sat there I felt the sun on my shoulder so I turned and beheld this beautiful image in my eyes and I couldn't resist taking this gorgeous photo. I love the fall season! Just wished it would last a little longer.
 ❤️Linda 11/28/15

No comments: